In order to be a member of Eastern Utah Community Credit Union you must:
- Have a common bond in our field of membership.
- Provide a complete and accurate membership application.
- Comply with our Membership Identification Procedures.
- Deposit and maintain the minimum balance required in your share savings account.
Field of Membership
- Persons who live, worship, work in, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Carbon, Duchesne, Emery, Grand and San Juan counties.
- Members of record in Carbon Credit Union as of the date of the conversion to federal charter on October 16, 2003.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; volunteers in the community; members of their immediate families or household; and organizations of such persons.
Important Notice Regarding New Accounts: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Call us today at (435) 637-2443
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. **Notice**
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
** WARNING: Unauthorized users who attempt to access accounts from this website will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. **