At Eastern Utah Community Credit Union we take the credit union philosophy of "People Helping People" to heart. You'll see this in the way we strive to provide friendly and personalized service to meet our members financial needs. We do our best to offer the highest earnings for your savings, the lowest rates on loans and to keep fees to a minimum. Come in today and let our experienced staff show you what makes us different from other financial institutions.
“The Eastern Utah Community Credit Union Team is committed
to the well being of our community by providing excellent financial and community service.”
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CREDIT UNIONS AND BANKS
Credit Unions Help Consumers
- Without competition from credit unions, banks and other financial institutions could charge higher fees, pay lower interest on savings and increase loan rates.
- By providing healthy competition in the marketplace, credit unions encourage other financial institutions to work harder to keep their customers satisfied. All consumers benefit from credit unions.
- Studies show that bank customers nationwide also benefit by about $4.3 billion annually by having credit unions in the marketplace. Credit union competition forces banks to keep their rates competitive. (CUNA Research and Statistics)
- Credit union members nationwide save $6.3 billion a year by using a credit union instead of a bank.
- This works out to be about $150 per household for credit union members. Credit unions can provide these savings because as not-for-profit institutions, they return earnings back to their members in the form of better rates and lower fees. This is money that stays in the local community.
Credit Unions Help Members
www.creditunionswork.org reference sited 2/1/2012
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. **Notice**
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
** WARNING: Unauthorized users who attempt to access accounts from this website will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. **