The following policies apply to the sale of property by Eastern Utah Community Credit Union:
- All non members must be cash bids. Eastern Utah Community Credit Union members may apply for a Credit Union loan, however their loan must be pre-approved before closing date of bidding.
- Eastern Utah Community Credit Union reserves the right to accept or reject any bids.
- The bidder warrants that he/she has inspected the property.
- Bids will be accepted upon closing date.
- THE BIDDING WILL BE CONDUCTED BETWEEN ALL BIDDERS PRESENT, unless prior arrangements are made to be contacted by telephone, if the bidder cannot be contacted at closing time, their bid may be rejected. If only one or zero bidders are present, only the two highest bidders will be contacted; bidders will have one last chance to increase their bids; highest bid will be the bid accepted.
- No warranties or representations, express or implied, apply to the property. (the property is sold as is!)
- The amount of the bid must be delivered to the Credit union within (24) hours of the date of acceptance.
- NO BID WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT SIGNED BID FORM.
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. **Notice**
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
** WARNING: Unauthorized users who attempt to access accounts from this website will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. **