How can you become a member?
In order to be a member of Eastern Utah Community Credit Union you must:
• Have a common bond in our field of membership.
• Provide a complete and accurate membership application.
• Comply with our Membership Identifications Procedures.
• Deposit and maintain the minimum balance required in your share savings account.
Field of Membership
• Persons who live, worship, work in, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Carbon, Duchesne, Emery, Grand and San Juan counties.
• Members of record in Carbon Credit Union as of the date of the conversion to federal charter on October 16, 2003.
• Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; volunteers in the community; members of their immediate families or household; and organizations of such persons.
Important Notice Regarding New Accounts: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.