Checking (Share Draft) and N.O.W. (Negotiable Order of Withdrawal) accounts at Eastern Utah Community Credit Union are designed to help you manage your daily finances conveniently and affordably. A low $25 minimum balance held in a related share savings account qualifies you for membership in the credit union and use of our checking and/or N.O.W. account privileges. A N.O.W. account differs from a checking account in that it is an electronic transaction account only, so there is a $10.00 per check fee if a paper draft is presented for payment. Here are a few features that make our checking and N.O.W accounts the best in town:
- No minimum balance required.
- Overdraft protection available to qualified members.
- No monthly service charge.
- VISA Debit Cards are available.
- Account information is available 24 hours a day through our Internet Account Access or Audio Response Phone System. Besides accessing information, you can also make payments and transfers.
- Direct Deposit-You can have your paycheck, government check, or retirement payments deposited directly into your account. Then you can easily designate dollar amounts to be applied to a loan or deposited into a savings account of your choice.
- We send out a simple, easy-to-read statement each month.
Additional features offered with our checking accounts but not with N.O.W. accounts:
- Unlimited checking, no per check fee.
- Payroll Deduction-If your employer allows payroll deduction, you can have your loan payment automatically deducted from your check and sent directly to us.
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. **Notice**
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
** WARNING: Unauthorized users who attempt to access accounts from this website will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. **